About this event
Join us on Friday, October 14 at 7:30 PM at EXP Studio!
REMIX! is one of our first community events where we're bringing together local artists, creatives, and community members for a night of music, games (board, cards, video games), conversation, food, and more.
- Sign up to record your original piece in our recording studio and be featured on the first 1 mic, 1 take live EXP Studio Community Mixtape!
- Join us for games, food, and great conversation — we want to hear how we can support your creative and innovative dreams!
- Connect with local artists and potential collaborators on your next project!
- Bond over shared visions for a more creative and inclusive community.
REMIX! is inclusive of and open to all community members. We can't wait to connect and create with you!
***Important Note: To keep everyone safe, please do not attend if your experiencing any symptoms or signs of sickness/COVID. Please also be prepared to show either proof of vaccination or proof of negative test specifically using the On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test. When you arrive, we'll ask that you show proof of negative test in the app passport (more in-depth instructions are mentioned below).
Apply to be featured on our first community collaboration.
Step 1: Apply here: https://bit.ly/expmixtape
Step 2: Watch for an email from us.
Step 3: Sign up for our REMIX! event.
Step 4: Attend the REMIX! event and record your song in one take during the event!
If selected, you'll receive a specific 10-minute time slot during our REMIX! event to record your song in the booth. Think of it as a recorded live open mic session and let your creativity shine!
***Important Note: To keep everyone safe, please do not attend if you're experiencing any symptoms or signs of sickness/COVID. Please also be prepared to show either proof of vaccination OR proof of negative test specifically using the On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test. When you arrive, we'll ask that you show proof of negative test in the app passport (more in-depth instructions are mentioned below).
This event requires that attendees show proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test, performed within 48 hours of the event (conducted no earlier than Wednesday, October 12th), using an On/Go COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test. On/Go is the only rapid test that will be accepted.
- Please order your test kit as soon as possible so you can receive it before you attend.
- Download and open the On/Go app on your mobile device. You can download the On/Go app by searching “On/Go” in the Google Play or Apple App stores.
- Answer a few questions in the App.
Once you receive your test kit in the mail, please follow the instructions below before conducting the test. Please note, you are required to conduct your rapid test via the On/Go app, which may take about 20-30 min.
- Open the On/Go app on your mobile device.
- Click “Start test” and follow the step-by-step instructions for your test.
- While you are taking the test and waiting for your results, you should not close the On/Go app.
After the test timer is complete, your results are ready to be interpreted. You will have a few minutes to take a picture of your results, shown on the screen through another timer. If you wait longer than the allotted time, the results are not valid (and may provide false negative or false positive results) and you will need to start a new test.
Once you have completed your test, you are ready to check in! Please bring your mobile phone to check in and be ready to share your On/Go Passport with our team. Your On/Go Passport should include your full name and should match the name on your event registration.
Please do not bring your test stick or a photo of your test stick as proof of a negative result to our event staff. Be sure to follow the above instructions to have a smooth check-in experience and overall safe event.